Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to Mr Teaman Talks

Welcome, to my new home on the web. I hope to share many new tea tastings with you. As well as try to bring new exciting information to you about the tea world that I love. I will share my Tea travels with you and tell you about some of the people that I have met and talked to. For instance I have been lucky enough to talk to Norwood Pratt. 
I go to the World Tea Expo every year, and I look forward to sharing that with you. 
Most of all I want to tell you about the tea the very wonderful teas of the world.
I will provide photos of the dry leaf the wet leaf and the liquor I will share my tasting notes with you.
And by all means if you have questions please ask. if I don't know the answer I will get it. 
Because Mr Teaman does like to talk.

No comments: